Frequent Asked Questions
- How do I register to be a HealthPal member?
- Go to HealthPal.sg and select the plan that you prefer. Fill in your details and choose your preferred payment method.
- What do I need to provide during registration?
- As your e-card is required to match your particulars, we’ll need your full name, NRIC/FIN/Passport number, date of birth, mobile number and email address. For payment with credit card, you’ll be directed to our payment gateway to make the required payment.
- How long does registration take?
- Registration takes less than 5 mins. Processing your particulars will take another 3 to 5 working days.
- When will my membership start?
- You will receive a notification from us either through SMS or email to inform you that your particulars have been uploaded. Once you receive it, you may start to use our app.
- When will my membership end?
- To keep tracking easy, membership will expire 1 year after signing up if no recurring payment is made. Membership will expire either on the 15th or the last day of the month 1 year from the start.
- How do i download the app?
- Why can’t I login?
- If you can’t login for the first time, your application is still being process. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you did not receive any notifications from us. For the full guide on setting up the HealthPal.SG app, please refer over here.
- Why do I need to input my credit/debit card details in the app?
- The app is designed to give fellow HealthPals the ease and convenience when visiting any of our panels. Any consult, medicine or treatment will be billed directly to this card. If you purchase any of our bundled deals, we will charge it to the card as well.
- If I do not have a credit/debit card, can I still use the app?
- Without a credit/debit card, you will not be able to use our e-card. We are currently working with other merchants to bring in a virtual credit/debit card.
- How does the app work?
- For full instructions on how to use the app, please click here.
- My information is wrong, how do I amend it?
- To amend your name, date of birth and mobile number, simply select the menu on the top left of the app, under My Profile. To adjust your NRIC/FIN/Passport number or email, please contact us at email@example.com
- Can anyone retrieve my account details?
- At HealthPal, all particulars are kept confidential and no one have access to your information.
- Who can view my health records?
- As your health records are kept in a secured server with MHC, only people with your login details can view your health records.
- How do I terminate my account?
- To terminate your account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your details for termination.
- How much do I need to pay to join HealthPal?
- For individual, it costs only S$2 per month. We will charge you on an annual basis. We are currently working out a monthly subscription model.
- For family bundle, it costs just S$6 per month for up to 4 people. That’s right, we understand the importance of having your family covered. We will charge you on an annual basis. We are currently working out a monthly subscription model and more combinations for bigger families.
- For the corporate bundle, please contact us at email@example.com and a consultant will assist on this.
- What modes of payment are accepted to join HealthPal?
- Currently, any major credit cards such as VISA, Mastercard, American Express are accepted. PayNow will be coming soon.
- What are the charges involved ?
- During sign up, you will be charged solely for the subscription.
- How can I get a refund?
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any refund matters.
- Who is MHC?
- MHC Asia Group is Singapore’s leading Medical Benefits Administrator and Clinic Network Provider since 1994. We deliver high-quality, cost-effective and transparent corporate healthcare solutions for large corporations, major insurers and even small business enterprises. With 1,200 clinics in Singapore and 800 in Malaysia, employees can have easy access to cashless island-wide medical care.
- Click here to find out more
- I feel I have been over-charged at your panel, who can I look for?
- I’m sorry to hear about that! Please contact us at email@example.com and we will assist with the investigation.